Through conjoint efforts, TheMagnet® Bizventures team managed to introduce the right Investment Group candidate, and by following a streamlined process to structure a deal that benefited both the Seller and the Buyer.
The Client is the owner of a large piece of land in Cyprus, which is an excellent location to establish a photovoltaic (PV) park due to its right direction and slope. The Magnet® Bizventures team was required to introduce Investors to either purchase or lease the Land or part of it, and to advise and facilitate the deal.
- Reached out to several Investment Groups that are interested in investing into photovoltaic parks, and setup respective onsite meetings to evaluate the land.
- Worked closely with both Parties’ consultants to clarify certain issues and discuss potential solutions.
- Several options were discussed depending on applicant’s decision regarding PV parks.
- For a PV park of up to 3MV, EAC can connect the site to an existing 11-22 KV feeder.
- For PV parks 3-20MV, independent dedicated feeders connected to a transmission substation are required. The capacity of a 22KV line is 10MV, therefore on one line EAC can connect PV parks of up to 10 MV.
- For PV Park in excess of 20MV, EAC requires the applicant to build a transmission substation.
Through conjoint efforts, TheMagnet® Bizventures team managed to introduce the right Investment Group candidate, and by following a streamlined process to structure a deal that benefits both the Seller and the Buyer.
We aim for an on-going business and operation relationship with our business clients. TheMagnet® is a platform of trusted advisors for all type of businesses that provides innovative, tailor-made business consultancy services and solutions across all industries by leveraging best practices, skills and know-how.
We believe that bold steps define the future and that the ambition to lead requires the courage to adapt.